If you want to share your knowledge on architecture or in any field of design, Fun.Arch is always open to receive guest blogs from dynamic writers who would provide insight to our readers and bring new ideas to the table.
How to Pitch your Article on Fun.Arch?
Send us your blog ideas either in the form of a summary describing the content and intent of your blog.
The summary should only include an idea of your post, NOT the whole article. It should be NOT MORE THAN 150-200 WORDS.
- Please AVOID ATTACHMENTS while sending us the pitch. Write your pitch within the email copy itself.
- Please include your short bio, social profiles (if any), website (if any), and the desired username.
- The subject line should vary based on the kind of content you are going to pitch.
Once the topic is finalized from our end, write an elaborate article and send it for a review. You can also send us the image references and ideas that you would like to have in your article. Besides, infographics, listicles are more than welcome.
MAIL US: [email protected]
Guest Contributor Guidelines
- We only accept content that is both 100% original and hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- The post should be at least 1000 words, though we prefer 1500 to 2000 words. It may contain relevant images and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our readers. Please make sure that the write-up is crafted in third-person.
- It should be Well- structured, Proofread & Grammatically correct.
- The post should not be promotional or advertorial. You can’t advertise your product, business, or service within your guest post. These means do not mention your company, or link to it, or link to your company’s blog within the guest post. Also, do not include screenshots that brand your product or online properties.
- Please include a square headshot, two-to-three-sentence (350 characters, max) author bio.
- The image selected should either be from the public collection available on the internet or originally created.
- The preferred format for article submission is in a Word document. Send images separately as an attachment.
- Please carefully double-check everything before submitting the post. Posts cannot be taken down or edited once they are live!